Understanding and Analysing Financial Statements Workshop
Those who need to make presentations to Board of Committees will benefit from knowing some of the key financial concepts in order that they can present their ideas with a high level of financial authority. The course is designed to discuss the main features of the financial statements prepared by a business enterprise.
This Understanding and Analysing Financial Statements course is accredited, and material covers unit standards: (117156 Interpret basic financial statements Level 04) Introduction
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Understand the meaning and fundamental structure of the financial statements
- Learn the inter-relationship of the items in the statements
- Learn to apply the key management ratios to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the business operations
- Know how to apply various analytical techniques to examine the performance of the business operation
- Module 1: What You Want to Know about the Financial Statements?
- Module 2: Balance Sheet
- Module 3: Interpretation of Auditors’ Reports
- Module 4: Analysing Performance of an Enterprise
This training Programme runs for 2 days
Our Understanding and Analysing Financial Statements is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
Price: R7 299,00
Managers and Executives who do not work in accounting but who need to know how basic accounting work and apply accounting related techniques when making business decisions.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training