Understanding the Amended
BBB-EE Codes: BEE Fundamentals
The B-BBEE Fundamentals is an introduction of all the elements in the Amended B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice and focus on the following key course outcomes:
- To simplify the guidelines aligned to the YES initiative, Ownership, Management Control, Skills Development Enterprise and Supplier Development, and Socio-economic Development elements of the Amended B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice.
- References to apply the calculations for each of the elements in the B-BBEE Scorecard. However, no calculations are included in a Basic Course to determine the score aligned to a specific Measurement Criteria.
- To explain the interpretational issues in the B-BBEE Industry.
With this workshop, we simplify the B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice through an understandable presentation where we promote questions and discussion. We also cover many of the interpretive issues that are faced in real-world implementation along with ways that these can be dealt with.
To be updated soon
This training will run for 2 days only
Available on request.
Our Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes: BEE Fundamentals is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
This workshop is a must for anyone newly tasked with the implementation or management of BBBEE in their business or those seeking a better understanding of the NEW B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training