Introduction to Six Sigma
This workshop is designed to build a solid understanding of six sigma basics, incorporating an all-day exercise to demonstrate key principles and tools that are applicable in any industry.
This course is non-accredited.
Six sigma is a disciplined, data-driven approach and methodology for eliminating defects in any process and it seeks to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of defects (errors) and minimising variability in the process.
This is a one-day course that will consist of presentations, led discussion and short workshop sessions. It incorporates a review of the Six Sigma problem solving methodology; Define – Measure – Analyse – Improve – Control (DMAIC).
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
This course is designed for delegates who wish to gain a solid understanding of six sigma methods, enabling them to apply best practice tools and confidently deliver any design project. No specific qualifications/experience is required.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training