Effective Business Writing
The Effective Business Writing training is designed with individual contributors, staff assistants, team leaders, supervisors, managers and executives in mind. Anyone wishing to compose more professional, effective written communications will benefit greatly from this course, as will those who desire to boost productivity and improve the impact of their writing on clients and co-workers.
This highly interactive one-day training is designed to help the business communicator improve their writing skills through preparation, organization, and exploring the needs of the reader, as well as providing assistance with common grammar and spelling errors and basic editing.
This Effective Business Writing Skills course is accredited, and material covers unit standards: (12153 Use the writing process to compose texts required in the business environment)
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to;
- Use a proven process to plan and write any document.
- Write effective internal and external business documents, emails, and reports.
- Quickly generate and organize ideas.
- Tailor your writing style dependent on the audience and goals of the document.
- Plan and organise their writing to fit their purpose
- Write clearer and more concise documents.
Module 1: Write it Best
Module 2: To whom are you writing?
Module 3: Why Write?
Module 4: Write it Right
Module 6: Adopting proper language when writing
Module 7: Final assessment and reviews
This training Programme runs for 1 days
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
This course is designed for everyone who is required to write reports or similar documents on complex or technical matters. Executives, Non-executives, Managers and support staff
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training