Fundamentals of Stores
and Stock Control
This learning programme introduces the essential concepts of stock control. It develops your understanding of the requirements of the function and how to implement essential tools to effectively manage a warehouse and stores.
The programme examines the link between stock control and a company’s operations and activities.
This course is accredited, and material covers unit standards: 110023, NQF Level 4, 6 Credits
This course introduces the essential concepts of stock control. It develops your understanding of the requirements of the function and how to implement essential tools to effectively manage a warehouse and stores. The course examines the link between stock control and a company’s supply chain activities.
To be updated soon.
This workshop runs for 2 days
Available on request.
Our Fundamentals of Stores and Stock Control is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
- Stores and Warehouse personnel
- Logistics and distribution supervisors
- Operations managers
- Dispatching and receiving functions
- Inventory managers
- finance personnel
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training