High Voltage Safety Training
The Course provides practical hands-on exercises on an actual High Voltage Panel comprising of Vacuum Circuit Breaker, Earthing switch along with the associated interlocks, Potential and Current transformers, Bus Bar chamber and Low Voltage Safety Relay panel, thus familiarizing the participants with High-Voltage equipment and the various safety procedures for handling the same.
This course is non-accredited.
The course aims to provide an Electrical technician at Management Level the skills and knowledge to manage the operation and safety of High Voltage (HV) Installations in a factory or plant scenario and is divided into 4:
- Understanding of the principles and concept of Electric Propulsion and Control System which are used.
- Understand the risks management in High Voltage.
- Know the safe protection gears available and how to use them properly.
- Understand the safety procedures and management in HV operation and maintenance.
This workshop runs for 3 days
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
Holders of CoCs Class 1 or Class 2 Engineer Officer with no prior experience on High Voltage Installations and Electrical Engineers working on Installations.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training