Root Cause Analysis
(Days 242902 Demonstrate an ability to apply the principles of problem identification, analysis and decision-making within immediate work context Level 04 6)
Problem-solving is a major challenge for any organisation. This programme has been specially designed to lead participants to appraise, examine and diagnose systematically a problem situation, its root causes, and to generate actions utilising analytical tools.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- To solve problems and prevent recurrence of those problems by looking at real root causes
- Understand standard problem-solving methodology
- Document and communicate progress during your problem-solving project
- Provide a common language and approach to solving problems
- Use a data-based approach to ensure problems are correctly identified and eliminated
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Appropriate Uses and Application of Root Cause Problem Solving
Module 3: Define The Problem
Module 4: Current Situation?
Module 5: Clarify The Problem Area as The Situation Exists Today
Module 6: Root Cause Analysis
Module 7: Identify and Verify The Root Causes Of The Problem
Module 8: Solution
Module 9: Develop Plan to Eliminate The Root Cause of The Problem / Situation
Module 10: Check Results
Module 11: Implement Plans, Confirm They Have Impacted The Root Causes And The Goals For Improvement Have Been Met
Module 12: Standardisation
Module 13: Modify Process/System to Ensure That The Improvements are Sustained Over Time
Module 14: Future Plans
Module 15: Evaluate Where We Have Been and Where We Need To Go
This masterclass runs for 2 days
R 7 999.00
Group discounts available on request.
Our Root Cause Analysis is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
The programme is suitable for those who are involved in problem-solving situations, such as supervisory level staff and above
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training