Johannesburg 2022 . Date TBC
This skills programme will be useful to people who needs to acquire persuasive written communications; techniques for compiling persuasive written communications; techniques for planning, developing, and delivering effective electronic and oral presentations. Participants will demonstrate research skills and methods in finding relevant information from a variety of resources. They will be able to assess the information and if necessary, maintain the confidentiality thereof.
This is a non-Accredited course.
Participants will be capable of:
- Identify and access a variety of information resources.
- Process and assess information in specific contexts.
- Prepare materials for presentation of information using technology professionally.
- Use appropriate referencing methods.
To be updated soon.
This training runs for 2 days
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training