MHSA Legal Appointment
Legal appointments in the mining industry have never been as critical as they are today. The need for appointment structures and appointment letters that adequately and accurately not only proves compliance, but ultimately effective delegation must be addressed.
This course is non-accredited
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understanding the need for appointments
- Legal appointment structures: the impact of size and complexity of operations
- Legally required versus best practice appointments
- OHSA appointments in the Mining environment
- Mandatory versus voluntary appointments
To be updated soon
This programme runs for 1 day
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
- General Managers
- Mine managers
- Chief Safety Officers
- Mine Engineers
- Legal Department
- Risk Management
- Health and Safety Representatives.
- Process Engineers
- Maintenance coordinators
- Training Department
- Occupational Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Managers
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training