The combined assurance model classifies the risk landscape into types of risk with a potentially positive or negative effect on the ability of your business to meets its strategy and protect or create value. It then goes on to formulate the approach to be followed in managing risk and the control and assurance continuum.
This course is non-accredited.
Combined Assurance has been a buzz term in the assurance fraternity since King III. While some organisations have come to terms with it and established clearly defined combined assurances processes there are still a significant number that have either not begun or are navigating their way towards what may be considered best practice in their industry.
The essence of combined assurance is effective co-ordination and collaboration between management and internal as well as external assurance providers to ensure that risks are well managed so that organisations can achieve their objectives. This training seeks to look at the role and contribution that effective risk management plays in ensuring the effectiveness of a combined assurance model and provide guidance on how to develop a model that is truly risk-based.
This masterclass runs for 3 days
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Internal Audit Officers
- Risk Managers
- Risk Champions
- Board Audit Committee and Board Risk Committee Members
- Executive Risk Management
- Internal Auditors
- All participants in the organisational assurance processes including risk practitioners
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training