Accounting for Value
The course examines the rules and regulations of VAT and clearly demonstrates the procedures and controls to be applied, to ensure the timely submission of complete and accurate VAT returns. It will also discuss the powers of the Revenue and Customs and the penalties which they can apply if VAT returns are incomplete or inaccurate, or submitted late. This course will further assist people who are involved in the preparation and maintenance of records for VAT purposes and to understand the implications of VAT and the importance of keeping proper records to collect the necessary information to complete VAT returns correctly.
- How to Calculate the VAT Liability
- VAT Related Documentation
- Some Common Transactions
- The proposed new rules governing indirect exports by road or rail which are critical developments for all vendors exporting into Africa
This programme runs for 3 days
Our Accounting for Value Added Tax is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
- General Managers
- Mine managers
- Chief Safety Officers
- Mine Engineers
- Legal Department
- Risk Management
- Training Department
- Occupational Health
- Safety, Quality and Environmental Managers
- Health and Safety Representatives.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training