Unit Standard: 59201 LP 60269, NQF Level 5 with 162 Credits
Locations: Johannesburg, South Africa
Platform: Available In-Class
A person acquiring this qualification will be able to manage first line managers in an organisational entity. First line managers may include team leaders, supervisors, junior managers, section heads and foremen. The focus of this qualification is to enable learners to develop competence in a range of knowledge, skills, attitudes and values
Communication at NQF level 3
Mathematical Literacy at NQF level 3
Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3
Grade 12 as an Advantage for CAT purposes
Initiate, develop, implement and evaluate operational strategies, projects and action plans so as to improve the effectiveness of the unit.
Monitor and measure performance and apply continuous or innovative improvement interventions in the unit.
Lead and manage a team of first line managers to enhance individual, team and unit effectiveness.
Build relationships with superiors and with stakeholders across the value chain.
• Apply the principles of risk, financial and knowledge management and business ethics within internal and external regulatory frameworks.
Enhance the development of teams and team members.
This Qualification is for any individual who is or wishes to be involved in the Administration function within any industry, or non-commercial venture/organization.
Our diverse instructional approaches ensure effective learning:
– Lectures & Presentations: Engage with expert-driven, stimulating content.
– Course Material: Access well-crafted supporting resources.
– Group Work: Collaborate on discussions and case studies for practical insights.
– Workshops & Role-Play: Participate in immersive, scenario-based activities.
– Practical Application: Focus on applying theoretical knowledge in real situations.
– Post-Training Support: Receive extensive support after training for skill implementation.
Developing and Managing Effective Work Relationships
Empowering Team Members
Business Ethics and Communication
Recruitment and Coaching
Monitoring and Optimising Performance
Strategies for Best Practice