What’s New – Excel 365
Excel 2021 for Windows allows you to collaboratively work with others and analyze data easily with new Excel capabilities including co-authoring, Dynamic Arrays, XLOOKUP, and LET functions. In mid-2020, Microsoft 365 launched a series of new formulas and functions for Excel, focusing on the capabilities on Dynamic Arrays (Excels new calculation engine)
Microsoft 365 (previously known and packaged as Office 365) is the way most organisations now subscribe to continuous updates of versions of Excel, Word, and the other “Office” products. Data analysis in Excel for Microsoft 365 has become simpler than ever. Powerful new functions that are available including:
This masterclass runs for 1 day
Available on request.
Our What’s New – Excel 365 is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
All Excel users. Anyone interested in saving huge amounts of time in their daily use of Excel. Business professionals who use Excel to analyse data and create reports. Managers that want to learn how to create interactive reports using dynamic array formulas.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training