Public Speaking Skills
The ability to speaking effectively to staff and the public has been a much sought-after and essential skill in modern working and commercial world. This is especially so in the context of professional organisations where it utilizes its speakers to reach out to public and prospects through official speeches and media broadcasts. This intensive public speaking training for productivity focuses on preparing the participants in speaking to groups of various sizes at work situation, raising performance and results. It is specifically designed to take the participants from the basic foundations of preparation to the advanced readiness in speaking to the masses.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Begin speaking with ease with enhanced effectiveness as communicators and speakers at work
- Possess greater confidence in official speeches and media contacts
- Design comprehensive and purposeful structures and organisations
- Comprehend the meaningful values of public speaking towards productivity
- Develop eloquence, flair and clear speech and speaking style
- Analyse and understand their audience and build positive relationships
- Have better ability to engage and influence the audience for impact
- Show increased effectiveness in handling the difficult audience and unexpected situations
- Effectively evaluate and refine the speech for areas of improvement
- Enhance the speech quality with tools, props and other aids for greater achievements
- Display finesse in handling questions from the audience
- Create a dynamic and appealing personality through public speaking
- Personal Conditioning, Enthusiasm and Awareness of Being a Speaker
- Creating Positive First Impressions with Beliefs and Affirmations of an Effective Speaker
- How to Be Confident, Show Competence and Manage Nervousness When Speaking Under Pressure?
- Understanding the Types and Subjects of Speeches: Knowing what to Say to Raise Productivity
- How to Build Up your Content and Information to Address Productivity
- Organising Your Speech that Works: The Introduction, Body and Conclusion
- How to Use Non-verbal and Verbal Cues Bring Across the Key Messages or Points in Your Speech?
- Ways To Plan and Structure Your Speech To Ensure Further Audience Understanding and Performance
- Coping with Speech Control and Stage Fright
- The Power of Vocal Variety and Delivery
- Using Your Body Language to Enhance Speech Effectiveness
- Working with the Right Words and Phrases for Productivity
- Language Patterns of Influence and Persuasiveness
- Integrating The Contents and Delivery To Speak Effectively
- Handling Difficult Audience and Tough or Unexpected Situation
- Maintaining and Raising the Audience Interests and Overall Productivity
This masterclass runs for 2 days
R 7 999.00
Group discounts available on request.
Our Public Speaking Skills is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
Directors, Managers, executives, professionals, leaders and any individuals who may need to speak publicly and want to create positive results
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training