MHSA Legal Liability
Introduction to the MHSA, common law and legislation Criminal and civil liability Duties of employers regarding health, safety and environmental (HSE) issues in a mining environment.
This course is non-accredited
The successful minimizing of legal risks faced by a company requires the sustained support of the management team. This workshop emphasizes the need for management to address the civil and criminal exposures on a daily basis and in doing so, protect the company employees and all persons who may be affected by the company’s work activities.
To be updated soon
This programme runs for 1 day
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
- Chief Safety Officers
- General Managers
- Mine Managers
- Mine Engineers
- Legal Department
- Risk Management
- Occupational Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Managers
- Process Engineers
- Maintenance coordinators
- Training Department
- Health and Safety Representatives.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training